Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Any info on Multiplex Cargo park flyer??

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Any info on Multiplex Cargo park flyer??

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2003, 10:26 AM
jacksonjrs
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any info on Multiplex Cargo park flyer??

Does anyone know about this park flyer?? It comes with 4 engines and can hold and release cargo in its bay. Any ideas how well it flies and what skill level is required to keep it in one piece?? And how much flight time could I expect from it??
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fc90158.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	78180   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn37231.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	78181  
Old 11-29-2003, 02:13 AM
f242
My Feedback: (28)

Default RE: Any info on Multiplex Cargo park flyer??

just bought mine, gonna start painting it this weekend.
Here is a good review of the plane:

http://www.amarc.co.uk/reviews/reviews2.html

good luck!
Old 12-01-2003, 08:14 PM
bassmanh
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

f242,
how do you like this plane so far ? easy to put together ? is there enough room in the motor compartments for a 480 motor ? what gear boxes do they recomend for these motors that come with the plane ? thanks very much in advance.

bassman
Old 05-08-2005, 03:04 PM
carlrich

Bassman, did you buy the multiplex cargo park flyer? I'm looking at ordering one today but thought I'd check rcuniverse first. If you got it, what do you think of it? Does it fly well? Did you go lithium on the battery? Does the recommended 7 sub C cell pack fly ok? Is it really short on flight time?

Thanks in advance,
Carl
Old 05-08-2005, 08:39 PM
carlrich

F242, did you buy the multiplex cargo park flyer? I'm looking at ordering one today but thought I'd check rcuniverse first. If you got it, what do you think of it? Does it fly well? Did you go lithium on the battery? Does the recommended 7 sub C cell pack fly ok? Is it really short on flight time? Would you buy it again?

Thanks,
Carl
Old 05-08-2005, 08:41 PM
carlrich

jacksonjrs, did you buy the multiplex cargo park flyer? I'm looking at ordering one today but thought I'd check rcuniverse first. If you got it, what do you think of it? Does it fly well? Did you go lithium on the battery? Does the recommended 7 sub C cell pack fly ok? Is it really short on flight time?

Thanks,
Carl
Old 07-06-2005, 12:40 AM
reixx
My Feedback: (1)

I have a Multiplex Cargo and have about 20 flights on it. I use the sub C cell batteries. One pack is a 2400 Mah ni-cd and my 2nd pack is a 3300 Mah nm-mh. The smaller ni-cd pack I only get 4-5 minutes of flight and the nm-mh I get about 6-7 minutes. I drop 4 parachuter's out of it that have 10" chutes. Mine is running with the stock speed 400's with direct drive. I have it painted to look like a slurry bomber. It is a very good flying plane and I have not had any problems with it at all. It has been awhile since I built it but if I remember correctly I raised the front of the horizontal stab up +1.5 degrees. I had read a lot of post on e-zone that they were prone to ballooning up on take off. I have flown mine in pretty strong winds with no problems and I actually land it about half on the time once the BEC shuts off the motors. It is always a crowd pleaser at the airfield so be prepared for a lot of spectators while flying it.